1. Conveyancing Paralegal
We are seeking an experienced Conveyancing Paralegal to join our team. You will be responsible for running conveyancing files from A-Z.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Manage residential conveyancing from A-Z with minimal supervision;
- Drafting of correspondence and general documents;
- Inhouse stamping;
- Knowledge, preparation and lodgement of Titles Office and OSR documents including eLodgement;
- Keeping up to date with legislative and industry changes;
- Liaising with local stakeholders to promote the firms conveyancing services; and
- Assisting with the continued improvement of the firm's current precedents and internal processes.
Skills and experience
- A minimum of 2 years Conveyancing experience is essential;
- LEAP and PEXA experience would be well regarded though not essential;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Have exceptional people skills;
- The ability to work as a productive and contributing team member;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Honesty and enthusiasm a must;
- Professional presentation;
- The ability to prioritise and meet deadlines; and
- Ability to take on any task and get the job done.
To apply for this position please send a covering letter detailing your experience and your resume to the Practice Manager, Mott & Associates, Solicitors at email@example.com
We are always looking for exceptional talent! So...if you are interested in pursuing a career with Mott & Associates, Solicitors please submit a cover letter enclosing your resume to the Practice Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org